If you are a new Encore Rehab patient, there are a few things you can do to make your first (and subsequent) visits easier:
- Bring your insurance card.
- Bring your written prescription.
- If your treatment is related to an injury from an automobile accident, bring a copy of the police accident report and all insurance information with you.
- Wear comfortable clothes. If your therapy will be in the pool, please bring a swimsuit and towel.
- Bring a list of your medications.
- The first visit typically takes 1-1½ hours.
- Our team will answer any questions that you may have.
- Following your evaluation, you and your therapist will map out an individual treatment plan and long term goals.
- In order to completely get better it is highly advised that you come to every appointment. The number of visits prescribed by your physician is personalized to ensure that you receive the maximum benefits from rehabilitation.